So, of course, I jump on my computer to give it a try and here are my initial thoughts:
- Simple integration of a whiteboard - note you need to be in Present mode then start the whiteboard or only you will see it.
- Math and chem formulas enter easily with LaTeX.
- Slick interface as the buttons appear on the bottom bar.
- The raise hand feature wasn't working for me - only the person with the raises hand saw their hand was raised. Apparently there can be up to a 20 second delay - and truth be told I did it quickly.
- Can't see the chat etc. when activated, take sthe whole window (when i saw this I was hoping it was a little screen within the Meet window, but alas, no.
- Can't insert an image to annotate (Jamboard much more dynamic).
- Apparently the creator's server is maxed out so not sure if it might start crashing.
Overall - simple for a quick whiteboard, good for beginner users, personally I would stick with Jamboard, AWW App or Whitebord.fi for anything beyond a basic need to show something quickly.