About the Tool
Zanifesto a fully free infographic maker (unlike other tools like picktochart or venngage). Choose from seven different sizes and dozens of templates. There is a library of graphics and the creator is adding to it constantly.
How to Use the Tool
- Go to Zanifesto.com
- Click “Create Something”
- Choose your size
- Choose to use a blank canvas, template or an infographic from your personal gallery.
- Name your Doc
- Start infographic-ing….is that a word?
Why I like it
Without a doubt, the best part is the price - FREE! I also like the ease of the interface.
Three uses in education
- Vere away from the traditional essay and have students take a stance and support ideas through infographics.
- Use infographics to report data about your school or tell your school’s story.
- Infographics are great conversation starters for students and educators.
This post is part of my annual NaBloWriMo exercise wherein I write a blog post every work day in November.