Sunday 2 September 2018

VirtualGiff's Back to School Top 7 Google Tips - Day 6 - Showing on Part of a Video and embedding it in Slides!

Earlier this week, I decided to share one of my favourite tips every day for the seven days leading up to the new school year.  (See the full blog post here)  Here we go for day 6….


VirtualGiff’s Top 7 Google Tips


Note for Mac Users: When you see CTRL in this pot, use COMMAND instead - it will do the same thing.


I have a great video to show but I only want to show part of it in my slide deck!

TIP #6 - Video Options in Google Slides
  1. Insert the video in your slide deck (InsertVideo).
  2. Single left click the video.  
  3. Choose Format Options.  
  4. In the sidebar, under Video Playback, enter the START and END time you want

    Note: clicking the auto-play checkbox will automatically start the video.  You can also mute the video so the audio will not play, only the visuals will show.




No comments:

Post a Comment