Coming to connect I really wanted to learn more in person. Mistene Clapp gave a great presentation showcasing many apps for AR/VR in the classroom. A few to check out include:
- Quiver - colouring that comes to life
- 3D Bear - AR app worth checking out
- Curiscope Virtual-Tee - a t-shirt that lets you learn about the human body on a human body.
- MergeCube - Dozens of kid-safe apps for AR gaming, learning and creativity
- Object viewer - use the Merge Cube to show 3D printed before you print!
- Jigspace - Jig Workshop is the tool to create and share interactive, 3D knowledge for anything.