- Her first slide was full of Scrabble tiles (see above) - each one was linked to the slide with the apps for that letter - VERY cute idea.
- Save your favourite Bitmojis in Google Keep
- Use Apple Clips to add closed captioning to videos - great for accessibility.
- DriveTunes - a new extension to me - DriveTunes allows you to play .mp3 and .m4a audio files right from Google Drive.
- She talked about ways to help student with executive functioning disorders keep organized with Google Keep - totally going home to do this with my son!
- 57 North - a choose your own adventure app for your MergeCube.
- Make challenges for students to become Chrome Kings - experts in areas of Chrome (or any app for that matter!)
See Jessi's slide deck at: bit.ly/appsohmy