It is a free tool wherein you customize tiles to link to different websites. As they say, it helps you organise the best of the web. It is easy to use and have a lot of great educational benefits.
- It can be used to as a resource for students for direct links to all important course related sites. This would also be a great way to have parents in the loop about course content.
- It promotes safe surfing. For my own children, I have a Symbaloo page as a homepage on our Chromebooks. They know these are the only ones they are to visit.
- It would be an easy way to curate all class blogs. Off one site, all the students could access each other's work.
- I have a lot of ed blogs and pages I love to check on from time to time. I use symbaloo as a one stop place to link them all.
- Symbaloo boards can be shared...great for collaboration.
Check it out and build one yourself.