Monday 23 October 2017

NaBloWriMo 2017

Last November I embarked on an ambitious journey - one blog post every work day for the month of November.  You can read all about it in my post from last November, and I have decided to do it again this year!

This is where I need your help.  I am looking for ideas.  Last year I wrote about some general education topics, but focused on small tech tips.  Do you have a burning question?  Is there something you would like to learn or know more about?  I might be able to help!

Give me some suggestions on this form.

Thanks for your help!!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen: I'm working hard on the idea of making my own (and my students' learning) visible. Maybe combining some tech tips for this (Flipgrid unplugged blew my socks off this way), but also some easy ways for teachers to dip into this -blogging, tweeting. How are people, as educators, making their own learning visible, and why do they think it's important to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE this idea Lisa! Thanks..on the list for sure!

      Delete