Sunday 9 February 2020

Creating Animated GIFs in Google Slides with Creator Studio

I am currently enrolled in Tony Vincent's Classy Creations course.  It is my second course with Tony and they are really incredible.  I can't recommend them enough.
Static Logo By Nancy Watson

This week we were tasked with making a logo and some classmates created some great stuff.  There was one, in particular, I really liked and I suggested that the creator (Nancy Watson), also consider creating an animated version.  When she asked how to do it,  I created the video below and thought I would share for others who might be interested.

Basically, you need to duplicate a slide ever to slightly and then use the Creator Studio add-on for Google Slides.  It takes some time, but the end result can be pretty great.



]
Animated 

1 comment: