Do you need an image with a transparent background? There are a few ways to do it that don't require you to know how to use Photoshop.
You can find images that already exist...
- Go to Google and search
- Click Tools (under the search bar on the right)
- Under the colour drop down, click Transparent.
You can also use a picture you already have (even one you have downloaded from the web) and use a web tool....
- Visit Photopea
- Click "open from computer"
- Use the eraser tool
- Save the photo
Note: This one works best when the background is a single colour.
- Visit Lunapic
- Click "Upload" and upload a file
- Select "Edit" --> "Transparent Background"
- You can change the transparency on the slider to remove more or less
- Visit PhotoScisssors online
- Close the pop-up window asking you to download the app
- Click the "Upload Image" button
- Draw green lines over what you want to keep
- Draw red lines over what you want to remove
Note: This one only works on pictures of people!
- Go to Remove.bg
- Click "Select a photo"...that's it!!